Polyethylene tubing PE is available in the internal diameter
range from 2 mm to 16 mm. Common uses include air lines, gas
and liquid lines, protection, insulation, shielding as well
as in short pieces to mark wires and cables. Polyethylene tubing
PE is made using virgin polyethylene and is available in two
distinct product groups:
- with defined outside diameter ( 3 mm up to 16 mm +/- 0.1
mm) to fit standard fittings and clamps;
- with defined inside diameter ( 2 mm up to 16 mm +/- 0.1
mm) to fit standard fittings and couplings.
Virgin LDPE (low density polyethylene).
Natural. Custom colours available upon request with minimum order quantity of 20 kg.
Air lines, gas and liquid lines,
protection, insulation, shielding as well as in short pieces
to mark wires and cables.
THERMAL PROPERTIES :
Temperature range - continuous
-10oC up to +40oC
Fire hazard class III
TESTS AND CERTIFICATION :
- Meets the requirements of the European Directive 2011/65/WE (RoHS 2) dated June 8, 2011 restricting the use of some substances within electrical and electronic equipment.
- (more info)
- Coils 50m, 100m in lenght
- Custom packaging available upon request.