Electrical PVC tubing/sleeving is available in the inside diameter
range from 0,5 mm to 35 mm and wall thickness range from 0,3
mm to 4,0 mm in a variety of standard and custom colours, plain
or stripped. Electrical PVC tubing/sleeving is resistant to
most chemicals, oils, acids, common cleaning solvents and solutions.
Electrical PVC tubing/sleeving is self-extinguishing and successfully
passed a full cycle flammability tests conducted according to
Underwriters Laboratories Inc. standard UL 1581 method VW-1
as confirmed by a Test Report.
Electrical grade soft PVC (polyvinyl
White, black, clear, blue, green,
yellow, purple, red and other. Custom colours also available
Wire, cable, hydraulic lines
etc. insulation, sleeving, shielding and protection against
abrasion and damage. Commonly used as liquid and gas lines and
also as fuel lines. Other uses include wire marking and identification,
THERMAL PROPERTIES :
Temperature range - continuous
-25oC up to +80oC
Self-extinguishing - UL 1581:2001
TESTS AND CERTIFICATION :
- Meets the requirements of the European Directive 2011/65/WE (RoHS 2) dated June 8, 2011 restricting the use of some substances within electrical and electronic equipment.
- Certificate of Conformance - Biuro Badawcze Jakości - SEP,
- Certificate of Conformance with IEC European Standard 60.227-BBJ-SEP,
- ZETOM Certificate No. 25/02 Safety Mark B,
- Test Report No. TP-03.070/ UL1581:2001 VW-1
- (more info)
- Coils 500m, 250m, 100m in lenght
- Coils of any length up to 30kg in weight
- Custom packaging available upon request.